Thursday, April 29, 2010

Letter of the Week

Here is the letter of the week:



In other news...anytime I get a box like this:



In the mail...just know I am one happy girl! I was fortunate to find a Vera Bradley Diaper bag for $40 off retail price! Wooo hooo! It is so cute, right??



I am now 36 weeks and 2 days pregnant. Pretty crazy! Here are some pics of your favorite blimp..




My next doctor's appointment is on Tuesday, and I'll find out if I am making any progress thus far. My guess is that I am NOT, and my C-section is already scheduled for May 25th, just FYI! :)

2 comments:

Eric said...

You stop going in order...not fair. But the E still fits in the name Michelle said.

Ashley said...

I love the bag! And I have a good guess about the name, and if I am right, it is cute. But I sure do love surprises, so I can't wait to know!