Well, I took some 34 week pictures of myself yesterday. Yes that is correct, what you see here will still get larger. 6 weeks left! Pretty exciting! Especially since that means I have less than 6 weeks left of school. Whoop!
We also went and picked up the letters for the baby's name! It turned out super cute! Here is the first letter I will show you, so let the guesses begin. I might be nice and show you another one next week. We'll see how I am feeling. :)
Michelle and me are also keeping the baby's name a secret too. I am glad your baby girl's name starts with an A though because that means we will not have the same baby name. Our baby girl's name starts with a _________
3 comments:
Audrey.
Where do you get your maternity clothes? They are super cute!!!
Michelle and me are also keeping the baby's name a secret too. I am glad your baby girl's name starts with an A though because that means we will not have the same baby name. Our baby girl's name starts with a _________
Eric- It doesn't necessarily mean it starts with an A, just that it has an A in it.
Kristi- This is actually a dress from my friend Erin, but I think it is from motherhood! (and thanks!)
Post a Comment