It was so much fun posting the letter "A" last week, that I have decided to play a little game. I will be posting a new letter of the baby's name every Friday (in no particular order) and then those of you who care, can have a little fun guessing the name. I of course, will give you no clues, nor will I tell you if you are correct, but it might still be fun! So, here is the letter of the week:
4 comments:
cute idea! (the name game!) I was always terrible at hangman, so I'm going to wait another week before I start guessing! Love the cute letters!
I have a guess, but since I know I must be right I won't share. I'd hate to ruin it for everyone else. :)
Very creative! Fun game...I can't wait to hear what the name actually is when she gets here!
What a cute idea! I guess Ainsley!
Post a Comment