Well, we are off in the morning on our week-long journey! We will be spending tommorow through Christmas Eve in Shreveport with Casey's Family. Then we will be spending Christmas Eve through next Saturday with my family in Houston. It is a daunting task packing a baby for a week away, let me tell you! Hopefully I didn't forget anything! I won't be able to blog while I am in Shreveport (they still have dial-up, can you believe it??)So, I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas!
Let me also give a shout out to my wonderful husband! Tommorow is our 5 year anniversary! I can't believe how fast it has gone by. I am truly blessed to be married to Casey, and I am so thankful for the first 5 years of our marriage. We have learned so much about life in these first years, and I am looking forward to all the ones in the future! I love you Casey!
Here I go again.
14 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment