**Update on 12/17**
My uncle passed away very early this morning. My aunt ended up having to decide to remove the respirator. He made it a few hours on his own, but there was obviously, already too much damage to his brain and other organs for him to live. Please keep my cousin, aunt, and grandparents in your prayers.
***Update on 12/16***
Things have been going pretty downhill today. His organs are pretty much shutting down and he isn't expected to live through the night. My grandparents have decided they don't want to see him like this, so they called and said their goodbyes over the phone. I'm definitely glad I wasn't in the room for that phone call! Anyway, please keep my extended family in your prayers.
*****
We are going through a sad time as a family right now, and I just wanted to ask for prayer. My dad's only brother was found by his wife (my only Aunt) yesterday in the middle of the night, in the kitchen. She doesn't know how long he was there before she found him. He was completely unconscious. She began trying to give him CPR, but was unable to revive him. The ambulance came and got him, and he is now in the ICU. They still can't figure out what happened to him. He is now 94% brain dead, and they are waiting to run some more tests, but pretty much know that they will have to pull the plug sometime this week.
My Uncle Jim has one daughter (my only cousin, Jamie) who has two small children. She is incredibly close to her dad, so please pray for her.
My dad is doing ok right now, he is mainly concerned about how my 90 year old grandparents will handle the situation when he dies. Please pray for them as they are about to have to deal with losing a child. My grandmother is the youngest of 12 children, and my grandfather of 6 (I think..) and as you can imagine, they have had to watch every single person around them die, and to have to face this too, is going to really affect them.
Also, obviously, please pray for my Aunt. She is going to have a tough road ahead of her.
Thanks for your prayers, and I will keep you posted.
Here I go again.
14 years ago






1 comment:
I will definitely pray for your family. I am so sorry to hear about your uncle.
Post a Comment