It seems like right when we have the routine down, it is time to switch to something new! Kailey is ready for all sorts of new things and I am attempting to start most of them this week, since I am home with her. We are moving from formula to real milk, from jar food to table foods, and we may even attempt the brusing of her teeth! She at her first meal last night (she has had some table foods before, but this was the first time with all table foods). She wasn't sure about it at first, but after a few minutes she really enjoyed feeding herself! She is not sure about the real milk thing yet. I think because she is used to her bottles being really warmed and it wasn't! We'll see how that goes! It is just hard to believe that my baby isn't a little baby anymore!
No comments:
Post a Comment