Saturday, December 6, 2008

Kailey's First Birthday Party!

Well, today was the big day! Well, actually Kailey's birthday was yesterday and her party was today! I have had so much fun planning this party, but I am definitely glad it is over! I can't believe that I actually have a one year old now! We just had a small party with our family and our best friends from Temple, Matt and Erin. Here are some pictures of the big event! (And...I don't know why but I have been having a lot of trouble posting pics lately, and for some reason it posted these all out of order. Sorry!)

The many wonderful gifts Kailey got! She especially loved the hangers for her clothes, and the teddy bear from her Aunt Allison! My sister also made this really cute book that has pictures of all her family in it. It is so cool!







Yummy Cake and Ice Cream time!!












No comments: