I don't have a picture of this, yet. But if I get one soon, I will post it! Kailey has the sweetest thing that she does and I wanted to write about it really quickly, before I forget! Every night when I put her to bed I always put a blanket on her. She then grabs the corner, rolls over, and puts her thumb in her mouth. It is cute. But the really sweet thing is this..every time she comes across something soft, she automatically puts her thumb in her mouth and cuddles with it. So for example, there is a blanket on the fireplace to protect her, she found the corner, stuck it in her little hand, and started sucking her thumb. There are three types of fabric that hang off the bottom of her Leap Frog toy and she purposefully holds the soft one, then sticks her thumb in her mouth and cuddles. The funniest thing ever though, is that we are trying to get her used to wearing socks and shoes again since summer is coming to a close. The other day I put her in the car and took her shoes off, but not her socks. I looked back there and she had grabbed her foot, and was cuddling with her sock next to her face, and sucking her thumb. haha it was so funny, but so cute! It is just so sweet, and hopefully one of these times I will catch a picture of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment