***Update*** As of Saturday night (Sep 20) they now have power! Yay! I guess I should have written this post earlier and then maybe they would have gotten it back sooner!***
My parents still have no electricity! I feel so bad for them. They made it through the hurricane ok, with just some limbs down. Their neighbor across the street had a pine tree fall and total her car, so I am very pleased that my parents just had limbs down. Anyway, their power is out, obviously, but I just feel bad for them. It has got to be the most boring thing ever to just sit there doing nothing. My dad has been going to work each day and then I call when they are both home. I am like "what are you doing?" and they are like "sitting in the dark". My mom actually came up here for a couple of days this week to help watch Kailey (she was a bit sick and teething..) so she got to enjoy the break, but now they are just waiting. They are supposedly getting it back on Monday night, we'll see. Just keep them in your prayers!
***Sidenote--Kailey's Halloween costume came in the mail today and let me just warn you, it is going to knock your socks off with cuteness, so just wait people, just wait. The pictures will not do it justice I am sure, but you will just have to wait and see!****
Here I go again.
14 years ago






1 comment:
remember how we wore our dance costumes for halloween?
good times.
Post a Comment