Thursday, September 25, 2008

Post Thursday Show Thoughts

As many of you know (and if not you will soon find out) I am a HUGE Grey's Anatomy fan. I mean I guess you could call it my guilty pleasure because I am thoroughly addicted. The majority of the time it is not too bad, although there are definitely questionable things that I wish were not on the show. Regardless of this, however, I am very addicted and was somewhat apprehensive about tonight's episode. I mean anytime you wait an entire summer for a cliffhanger to be resolved there is always the potential for let-down. Tonight was GREAT! Anybody watch it and agree? Plenty of trauma, plenty of McDreamy/Meredith chemistry. It was great...and I am sooo excited to see it next time! The previews always get me hooked. This was quite possibly the most boring blog ever to those of you who don't watch it, but for those of you that do, give me your thoughts people!

**My disclaimer is that I do NOT approve of the new developing relationship between Torres and Haan and will discontinue watching GA if it proceeds further*** :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I know! I was getting really upset, but luckily it worked out!