Saturday, August 8, 2009

Outside Fun

Usually it is WAY too hot to go outside! Unless you go early in the morning or in the evening! Casey is out of town right now (with the youth, at the Rock the Desert Concert) and so I had to find some things for Kailey and I to do! This evening we went outside and played with Sidewalk Chalk for the first time. She seemed to really enjoy it. It was a nice little treat to get out of the house and do something different. Here are some pics:








We also went outside and played at the park behind our house for a bit. Here are some pics I took of us playing at the park earlier in the summer. I just forgot to post them! This park is a really big, nice park in Temple that we go to sometimes! She LOVES playing on the slides and the tunnels. She is not afraid at all to just throw her body down the tall slides! She's a daredevil!






No comments: