Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mam Maw Williams







Casey's grandmother, Eunice (Mam Maw) Williams, went to be with Jesus on Sunday morning. She has been suffering from dementia and other things for awhile now. I feel like I never really got to know the real Mam Maw, but I know that she was a wonderful lady. She means a lot to all of us, and she will be missed. We are so happy that she is not suffering anymore though! I am so thankful that she got to meet Kailey and spend time with her before her dementia got too bad. Her funeral will be on Thursday morning at 10:00am in Shreveport, so please keep us in your prayers.

Also..

I started back to school this week (inservice), so I will be leaving after lunch tommorow to head to Louisiana, and then heading back to Temple on Thursday afternoon to make sure everything is ready for school to start on Monday. I am very anxious about getting everything ready in time, since I will be gone for 1 1/2 days this week. If you think about adding that to your prayer list, I would appreciate it as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear that! she looks awesome though. i love that t-shirt she was wearing at the beach, and that picture of her in the cage. she's basically what i aspire to be in my old age.