Just a couple of weeks ago I was thinking about how nice it has been that Kailey hasn't really been sick, ever. I mean she has had fever and a cold a few times, but usually I just took her to the doctor and he looked at me with pity as if to say "oh you poor stupid first time mother who doesn't know the definition of sick". Well this time Kailey is VERY sick. Last Wednesday she started coming down with a cold/cough and Casey is off on Thursday so he stayed home with her. By that night she was running a 99 degree fever so I decided to stay home with her on Friday and take her to the doctor. Well as usual, I took her to the doctor and he pretty much said "unless her fever gets higher or if she starts not breathing, she'll just have to work through it on her own". Well this weekend her fever got up to 103.8 so Casey took her in to the doctor again today. Last night she woke up every so often and you could tell she just felt miserable. The doctor took an x-ray of her chest and said that it wasn't RSV but it was pretty dang close. She also has an ear infection in her left ear. So, my poor little baby is on an antibiotic, a steroid, and she has to take a breathing treatment every 4 hours. Part of me is SO MAD that they wouldn't just give her meds on Friday! Anyway, keep her in your prayers because I feel SO BAD for her poor little body!
1 comment:
Hey Sarah,
Yes, please help us with Jenn's shower. I have not really organized anything yet but once it gets closer I will let you know. We haven't picked a day but we are thinking sometime in January.
Oh, and I used pink vanilla wafers from Hobby Lobby. They are in the baking section. They also had white and I think chocolate? I can't remember exactly.
Hope Kailey is feeling better!
Post a Comment