Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

On Halloween, we had our annual pumpkin carving party. We usually don't have it on Halloween, but since our Fall Festival was at our church last weekend, this was the best weekend to do it. We had a good turnout and some really really good pumpkins! Here is a picture of Kailey all dressed up and then one of her on her way to school that day!




Here are some pictures of all the awesome pumpkins from our party!





Our favorite California Governor and star of "Kindergarten Cop"..





Some non-patterned beauties..




And last, but certainly not least, my wonderful political pumpkin. Take that you Obama signs on my street...

3 comments:

Ashley said...

those are so cool! I love the McCain/Palin pumpkin. I wish I had that one on my porch, especially tonight!

Leslie said...

Those are awesome! I need to up my pumpkin carving skills next year. I've taught the Armadillo unit once before, and it's in our curriculum for this year. I'm kind of excited about getting to use it. We did such a great job on that thing.

believe it or not...it's just me said...

I am sooo impressed!! these are great! love the pumpkinsdrisol