I feel like I am constantly reminded of just how blessed I am to have Kailey. I am so sad right now because one of my friends from high school just lost her baby. He was born on the 11th and passed away on the 13th. I am not sure if it was sudden or if they knew about it ahead of time, but either way, I can't imagine what they are going through.
Then, I was reading Angie's blog, like I do often, and one of her friends was going to adopt a baby girl, and the birth mother changed her mind, at the hospital! It just breaks my heart. It is just so sad. Everytime I turn around it seems like I hear another sad story like these.
Please pray for my friend and also pray for the other family that I don't even know. And also, hug all your babies and realize what a tremendous blessing you have!
P.S. Kailey is doing much much better now, just to update you on that! :)
Here I go again.
14 years ago






1 comment:
glad to hear kailey is better. yes, we truly are more blessed than we can imagine. God is so good!
kelly
ps-- don't forget to check out my blog to see how to get a free dr pepper :)
Post a Comment