Hartlee Ruth was born on January 21st at 9:57am. She weighed 7lbs 12.5 oz and was 19 3/4 inches long. For those that like to compare:
Kailey was 9lbs and 20 inches
Makenna was 7lbs 12 oz and 19 1/4 inches
So she is almost identical to Makenna in size. However, she is almost identical to Kailey's newborn pictures.



(If we are being honest about it, the 3 of them are carbon copies of one another. It is amazing! The top picture is Makenna, the middle picture is Kailey, and the bottom picture is Hartlee)
The c-section went wonderfully, even though it seemed to take forever! I am so thankful though, because this was probably the best one of the 3. I was awake (I was asleep for Kailey's) and I didn't get sick! (I got sick after Makenna's). The recovery has been waaaaaay better as well, but I will spare you the details. :)
Adjusting to 3 children is taking some time. It is hard being outnumbered! Makenna has had issues not being the baby anymore. She has been very sneaky and weepy....but that is getting better too.
I took Hartlee to the doctor today, because she was having some discomfort during feedings. The doctor thinks she has acid reflux, so she will be starting on some medicine today to hopefully give her some relief! And hopefully, this will mean she won't be as fussy, so we can put her down more, which will make it easier to take care of the other 2 children! That is my wish at least!
The girls have been a great help with Hartlee so far. They love her to pieces and want to hold her and give her kisses all the time. She is a blessing to have! Here are some of her newborn pictures that we had made by Amy Odom Photography.















No comments:
Post a Comment