So much for me updating once a month....
37 weeks pregnant! I am so thankful to be here. Out of my 3 full term pregnancies, this one has definitely been the most difficult. I am ready for this baby to get here, to hopefully get rid of some of the ailments I have been facing!
Total Weight Gain: 29 pounds (Right now I am sitting at the weight that I finished my pregnancies with both Kailey and Makenna, and I started this pregnancy 20 pounds heavier. So I feel pretty good about that!)
Movement: We are in the "Oh I think that is her foot!" stage, where my belly moves and rolls and she is flipping around. This is my favorite part!
Sleep: What is sleep? If I am not getting up to use the bathroom, I am waking up because I can't breathe out of my swollen nose, or I am guzzling a gallon of ice water because my mouth is dry because my nose is non-functional, or my sciatic nerves and shoulders are hurting because I am sleeping on one side for too long.
What I miss: Sleep. Being able to breathe.
Cravings: Mostly just sweets.
Symptoms: I've already complained about most of them in the "sleep" category, but the worst symptom is the Kidney stones. I had a couple of kidney stones the beginning of November, and then I have one that flares up every now and then, randomly. Last night I was up all night because of the pain. It is really not fun! I am hoping this is only pregnancy related and not something new for me to get to deal with in real life!
Best moment this week: Getting her laundry clean, and her room ready for her to come home!
Prayer Request: Please just pray for my kidney stones to stay away. They really hurt! You can also pray for my anxiety as we approach the C-section. I have all of these concerns and worries that I am not looking forward to experiencing again! I am scheduled for January 21st. So 2 weeks1 Yay!
The Name Game: For those of you who have been following on Facebook, here are the letters so far:
R
E
T
A
And the new letter for this week is;
L!
Here I go again.
14 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment