How far along: 20 weeks
Size of baby: According to the ultrasound on Friday, baby is 12 oz. According to baby center, the baby is the size of a banana.
Maternity Clothes: Definitely. Most shirts still fit around the belly, but it is just easier to go full maternity clothes at this point.
Gender: It's a GIRL! Surprise, Surprise! :)

Total Weight Gain: 7 pounds.
Movement: Each day I feel some thumping, usually in the evenings during the week, and at various times on the weekend.
Sleep: I sleep ok, except that I have to get up a minimum of 4 times per night to go to the bathroom. So, that stinks.
What I miss: Sleep. And drinking diet coke whenever I want. :)
Cravings: Cake.
Symptoms: Peeing every 30 minutes, being really tired, some indigestion, and some ligament pain when I sneeze.
Best moment this week: Finding out that SHE is HEALTHY and a she! :)
Prayer Request: Ok, so it obviously was really wonderful to find out that she is healthy. The only problem is, that Brittyn was healthy too. But, sometime between finding out she was healthy, and my 23 week appointment, she passed away. So obviously, I am having to fight off the anxiety BIG time at this point, because we are in that exact stage of pregnancy where we lost Brittyn last year. Please pray for me, that I won't worry constantly. And please pray for the baby, that she stays healthy and growing and alive. Much appreciated!






No comments:
Post a Comment