Yeah I know. Didn't I just start this blog? I mean, wasn't she just 6 months old, like yesterday?
Our sweet girl is 5 years old, as of December 5! Kailey has brought us so much joy. She is a handful sometimes, and has turned into quite the drama queen, here lately, but we can't imagine our lives without her. Kailey is such a big helper with Makenna (sometimes too much of a helper...), she loves to draw and make crafts, she loves to sing, and she loves gymnastics and her TOTS basketball class at school.
This year, Kailey had a pancakes and pajamas party. This was one of my favorite party themes thus far. It was just a really great party!
This was one of the weekends, that the warm weather in December was nice. We were able to rent a bounce house, and set up most of the party outside, which was lovely!
I got the idea for this theme from Pinterest. Here are the websites/shops where I purchased things or recreated things for the party.
Shirt: Bowdacious Baby
PJ Pants: Another Etsy Shop
The Party Package: Another Etsy Shop
Fruity Pebble Cupcakes Recipe
Bacon and Egg Pretzels
We rented the bounce house from Eagle's Wing's Inflatables
There are way more party pics on facebook, in case you missed when I posted them. :)
Here I go again.
14 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment