Yup. This one is getting all of the fall event pictures lumped into it. We had a lovely fall. Some days it was 90 degrees, some days it was 70. Some weeks it had both going on at the same time. We did some lovely things this fall.
Here are a few of our annual pumpkin pictures. (I ordered their shirts from bowdaciousbaby).
(There are a lot more where those came from, but I am over trying to upload pictures onto blogger!Feel free to peruse my facebook)
For Halloween this year we went to 2 Fall Fests. Well not on Halloween. That would be madness. One was at Casey's sisters' church in Robinson, and one was at our church. It was fun to dress up the cousins together. This was one of the times in the fall where the temp was in the 50's. Kailey was The Little Mermaid, and Makenna was (obviously..)a bumblebee!
Moving right along...Thanksgiving. I got to leave school and eat lunch with Kailey at her school Thanksgiving feast, and then we spent Thanksgiving day at my Grandparents' lake house in East Texas. We took pics for my mom and dad's Christmas Card that day. Here are a few extras that I liked of the girls with my parents and sisters (and brother-in-law).
We also had our Annual Pumpkin Carving Party, and had a fun day on Veteran's Day at the Mayborn Museum (because I actually got a day off that was not Labor Day! Crazy!) If you are desperate for more fall pics, you know where to look.
Here I go again.
14 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment