Summer is always super fast! I look forward to it so much, and then before you know it, July is almost over! Crazy! I am still not to the point where I am ready for school to start. That usually hits me a couple weeks into August. For now, I am just trying to enjoy what is left of the Summer. Here is what our Summer has looked like so far:
June 8-15: Single Mom Week #1: Kingwood for me and the girls (Casey went to World Changers in Corpus)
June 20: Curriculum Writing for me
June 25: More Curriculum Writing for me (yay.)
June 24-28: Single Mom (at night) week #2:VBS at our church (This was from 6-8:45 each night..then Casey stayed out til midnight every night with the youth)
June 30: The day of two birthday parties
July 3-5: We spent time in Kingwood for 4th of July
July 6-7: We spent time in Burleson at the Yogi Bear Jellystone Campground with Casey's side of the family
July 7-14: Kailey spent the week with Casey's Parents in Shreveport. While she was gone we were put on a water restriction due to a power outage at the water plant, and the day after that was turned back on, we had to call Roto-Rooter to clean out the pipes at our house. (Thank you Dave Ramsey Emergency Fund!)
July 16-20: Single Mom (at night) week #3: Casey has been working with the youth at a church in Killeen to do VBS each night this week. They showed up to help, by request of the county Baptist Association, and have ended up running the entire VBS!
We have had a super busy summer so far, especially Casey! We still have one more week where I am a single mom, the girls are going to be flower girls in a wedding, and then we are going on a much-needed cruise in August!
Here are some pictures from our summer:
Arthur Story Time at Barnes and Noble:
A few pics from our week in Kingwood:
Fourth of July:
Yogi Bear Jellystone Campground (Super fun time!)
Park and Water Fun
Another big part of our summer as been keeping Brittyn's flowers alive! So far, so good. I mean they have their moments..but overall they are surviving! Here are some of my favorite pics of them! (Oh and I have fallen in LOVE with Instagram this summer, in case you can't tell!)
Here I go again.
14 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment