Thursday, March 8, 2012

And baby makes three...

Baby GIRLS that is!

We went to the doctor on Tuesday for our 18 week ultrasound. Turns out the baby is another girl! No real surprises here! We are excited to know that she is a girl, finally! Here is my 18 week update, (which I have been terrible at keeping up with!)

18 weeks


Size of Baby: The length of a bell pepper, weighs almost 7 ounces

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 7 pounds (I only gained one pound between my last two appointments!)

Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants, some maternity shirts

Gender: Its a GIRL!

Movement: Small little flutters every now and then

Sleep: Doing a bit better. The other night I went to bed at 9:30 and only had to wake up once to potty! That was fantastic!

What I miss: My daily Sonic Diet Cokes!

Cravings: Sour candy or really just enjoying to eat. I feel hungry constantly.

Symptoms: My main one is just being sleepy!

Best Moment This Week: Finding out the gender!

We ended up having to take Makenna with us to the appointment because she has an ear infection. :( After we left the appointment, we went and got pink balloons and took them to Kailey's school to have her guess what the baby is. She guessed it was a girl and said, "But I wanted a baby brother!!" We told her that God wanted us to have a baby sister, and I think she is ok with it.

Since I mentioned that Makenna has an ear infection, I thought I would share a funny story. The other day she was just miserable, and she and I were waiting in line at the pharmacy drive-thru for her prescription. She was completely silent, the whole time we were waiting (like 20 minutes, craziness!) but then as we got closer she started going "auhdog??" "audog??". At first I thought she was trying to say doctor, but then I realized she was saying "corndog??" "corndog??". Haha. She thought we were at Sonic! So of course I took my sick little baby to get a corndog, and she ate every single bite!



No comments: