Size of Baby: A kumquat (yeah..I have no idea. I guess it's bigger than a grape?)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: No idea. I'll know after my next appointment.
Maternity Clothes: Well I still can't find my Belly Band, so I've had to convert to maternity pants. Then most shirts I have look stupid with the pants, so I wore a top today too which made me look enormous and ridiculous all at the same time.
Gender: We find out March 6!
Movement: Too early
Sleep: Still not great...but probably a bit better than last week. I just have to get up a bunch to potty during the night. Tiredness is definitely my worst pregnancy symptom.
What I miss: My daily Sonic Diet Cokes!
Cravings: Sour candy
Symptoms: Fatigue; breast tenderness; gas; the constant need to potty. (TMI? Too bad).
Best Moment This Week: Just knowing I am pregnant, and being thankful. There are a bunch of people who can't be pregnant and then several people who have lost babies recently, so I am just thankful for the blessing that God has given us.
Misc:
Here is a belly shot as promised: (Yes I know I am huge. There are various reasons I am huge, most of which are my own fault, but some of which are not. Either way, oh well.)
Prayer Request: This is actually not about my pregnancy, but instead about my friend Erin's pregnancy. I mentioned her a few posts ago. Her baby is due March 3, but will probably come sooner than that. At this point they are pretty confident that when he is born he will need kidney dialysis, if his lungs are developed enough to do so. They just need a lot of prayers for the baby, but also for them. They are trusting God, but their morale is definitely low and confused and scared. If you think about it, please pray for them.






No comments:
Post a Comment