Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Kailey's 4th Birthday


I can't believe it, but Kailey turned 4 years old yesterday! Time sure does fly! This year we decided to have her party at the place where she takes Gymnastics. (Oh yeah, Kailey is taking gymnastics now. She really likes it alot!). The theme of the party was Hello Kitty. The colors were red with white polka dots and light blue. I ordered the invitations, favor tags, cupcake toppers, banner, candy tubes, Kailey's shirt, mini-notebooks, and tiny sugar cookies from various vendors on Etsy. Everything turned out super cute.

Etsy Shops:

Banner: Celebration Paper
Cupcake Toppers: Traditions by Donna
Invitations and Favor Tags: She's Tutu Cute Btq
Candy Tubes and Mini Notebooks: Three of a Kind Munchkin
Sugar Cookies: hobilerimizz
Kailey's Shirt: bowdaciousbaby















The only bummer was that right when the party started, Kailey started complaining that her throat was hurting. She was miserable for most of the party, and started running fever on Saturday afternoon. I took her to the doctor on Sunday, and she has Strep Throat! I felt so bad for her!

On her actual birthday, she opened a few gifts at home with us, and we had some birthday cake!





And now, I am officially caught up with blogging! Yay!

No comments: