Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pumpkin Carving and Halloween

We had our 7th Annual Pumpkin Carving party, the weekend before Halloween. (I think. Man, it really has been awhile since I have blogged!) Since there were so many kids there this year, and since Kailey was actually old enough to somewhat understand what was going on, we added a "Kids Table". I set up a cookie decorating center, as well as crafts for the kiddos. This was probably one of the most fun parties we have had in awhile!






We had some pretty cute pumpkins that were carved this year as well. The scary thing was though, that we were totally under a burn ban at the time, and we totally lit the pumpkins anyway....




For our Fall Fest at church Kailey dressed up as Little Red Riding Hood, and Makenna dressed up as a flower (remember this costume from Miss Kailey bug?). They both had a really good time. Kailey got her face painted, and Makenna loved playing in the little kid area.






No comments: