Friday, February 18, 2011

First crush

It seems that Kailey officially has her first crush! It seems a bit early for this sort of thing, in my opinion, but here is the evidence, and see if you come to the same conclusion!

On Wednesday night I was rocking her and I was about to sing to her and she randomly looks up at me, with the biggest grin ever on her face and says:

"I like Cade!" (in a dreamy voice)

I, in shock, say "oh, you like to play with Cade at school? Is he fun to play with?"

She says, "yes, but he wouldn't play with me today"

So I keep talking to her about it and then she goes:

"He's a boy!" (same dreamy voice)

and

"He has black hair!" (dreamy voice again)

So, I put her to bed, and when Casey got home from church I told him all about it. So the next morning, he decided to ask her about him and she said:

"I dreamed about him last night!"

Well when I get home from work, he was telling me about how she said that and she goes:

"And, I'm going to dream about him again!"

Haha. So, innocent as it may be, I would say she has her first crush!

No comments: