Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving

I was about to sit and write a post whining about everything I am irritated about (with school) at the moment. But then, I felt convicted that instead I should write a Thanksgiving post. (Because, people, we still have Thanksgiving to get through! It seems like this year 9 out of 10 people already have their Christmas trees up, which really bothers me!!!). But alas, to the positiveness!

I am thankful for: (not in order of importance!)

T- Teachers who are so fun to work with

H- Health of me, my family, and my friends.

A- A loving Savior, who gives me grace, even though I don't deserve it.

N- New car AKA the Swaggerwagon

K- Kings- AKA my family

S- Sisters!

G- Girls! My 2 beautiful girls!

I- Ice. Sonic Ice in my diet coke to be more precise.

V- Voyage of the Dawn Treader. And all the Narnia books. Brilliant symbolism. Makes me see my faith in a whole new light!

I- I guess I'll put husband here. I kept waiting on a letter that coincided with husband, but it never happened! I have the best husband in the whole world, who is patient and loving, even though I have oh so many faults! Not to mention, that he keeps our house clean, and I don't know what I would do without him!

N- Next month! I LOVE December! Kailey turns 3, We have our 7 year anniversary, and I have two glorious weeks off for Christmas break!

G- Giraffes. I mean they are just really cute animals!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Cute idea! It seems like it's tougher to stop and be thankful this year. School has me stressed out too. Summer will be here before we know it though. Happy Thanksgiving!