Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Potty Training Successes!

I have officially decided to jinx myself, and share some potty training successes for today! Kailey has been doing really well going tee tee in the potty, with hardly any accidents, but I have been struggling getting her to poo poo. Well today, SHE DID IT! She finally went poo poo in the potty. She went while I was taking a little nap this morning (Casey was still home), so she ran in to tell me about it and said "I went grrrr" (imitating her straining noise). haha. SO funny! Then, I was taking a shower later in the morning and when I got out she ran in and said " I went tee tee! I went tee tee!". So, I went to check and sure enough she did, but there was no TP in the potty so I told her she needed to wipe. I pull down her panties, and what do I find: her toothbrush?? Haha not sure what that was all about, but I am so proud of her two successes today! Hopefully she keeps it up!

No comments: