Friday, June 25, 2010

One month old!

Today Makenna is 1 month old! It is hard to believe she is already that old! At the same time, it feels like forever ago that I was in the hospital having her! We have already enjoyed having her in our family so much. She is different from Kailey in a lot of ways. The biggest one is probably that she is my "hold-me" baby...she loves to be held! Kailey did too, but she also had a lot of independent time too. I also call Makenna my "payback" baby. My mom says when I was a baby that she would rock me to sleep and the second she would lay me down I would wake back up. Makenna is like that too! But, I don't mind! I am trying to treasure this time where she is so tiny and will fall asleep on me, because I know that it passes by so quickly. She is definitely a mommy's girl so far. She is starting to really look like me, and I am pretty much the only one that can get her to calm down when she is fussy. It is true that all kids are different! I always meant to do these pictures with Kailey, and I forgot, so hopefully with Makenna I will remember!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!! She is adorable! I can't believe its been a month!! It goes SOOO fast!