Friday, May 27, 2011

One Year Old!

Makenna turned one on Wednesday! I can't believe she is already one. I know everybody always talks about how fast their kids grow up, but SERIOUSLY, they grow SO fast! Here are some pictures, and Makenna's latest fun facts!

-Makenna is 19 lbs 9oz (still SO tiny!)

-She is 28 inches long

-We are transitioning her from formula to whole milk, which so far is going really well! And I am Super thankful, because that will save us $23.00 per WEEK!

-She LOVES eating finger foods. She is especially fond of ham cubes and cheese cubes.

-She has started to get a little temper. :( We think she sees Kailey act that way, and it is rubbing off on her. The other day she threw a tantrum because Casey took her toy away!

-She is still smiley smilersons most of the time though. Such a sweet sweet baby!

-She is walking all over the place. She seems so tiny to be walking, but it is so cute!

-She loves all things soft and cozy, and loves to snuggle with her blanket.

-She loves music and dances any time she hears her toys play music, or music on the radio.

-She still only has 2 teeth! Crazy!

-She loves to play outside, and especially loves her new sand and water table that Grammy and PawPaw got her for her birthday!

Makenna Grace has brought so much joy to our loves. I love seeing her learn and grow, and I love the relationship she is already building with Kailey. It is one of the sweetest things I have ever witnessed, seeing my girls grow up! I love them both tremendously! Happy Birthday Makenna Grace!



No comments: