Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Break

This week has been Spring Break. I can't believe it is almost over! I am totally bummed. We had a good laid-back week. Most of the days were very Spring-like, so we were able to play outside a lot. We even went up to Ft. Worth to visit our good friends, the Dugans, and go to the zoo. I don't have any pictures from the zoo however, because it was the busiest day of the year, and basically you just has to kinda walk in slow moving lines past the animals. But we will go to the zoo in Waco soon, and I'll post pics then! Here are some pics of Kailey playing outside:







My biggest goal for Spring Break is to make some major advances in the whole potty-training thing. I tried to potty-train Kailey over Christmas break, and that did not work at all. This week I started on Tuesday, and Tuesday didn't go very well, but Wednesday-Friday went awesome! She was a pro at going in the potty, even if it was just for M&Ms! Today did not go as well though, so I am pretty frustrated. I'm like "how can you not have any accidents for 3 days, and then not go in the potty at all today!!!" ARGH! It is very frustrating to say the least. But here is a pic of our girl on the potty! Pretty cute!



Random Pic: Kailey has also been wearing some pretty cute clothes lately, if i do say so myself, so here is one of my favorite outfits of hers:

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love that outfit too!