Saturday, July 18, 2009

Lately

We have been pretty busy lately (as you can tell from the lack of posts!). This past week was our church's VBS. We had it Sunday-Thursday, at night. Casey and I teach the Preteen Bible Study, and it went pretty well. This was the first time Kailey actually got to participate in VBS, so it was fun to see what she came home with each night. There were only 2 kids in her class, so she created a lot! Other than that, it has been so hot lately, that I have been finding it hard to get motivated to do anything outside the house with her! I feel like a bad mother. We get up, eat breakfast, go for a 1.5 mile walk, and then chillax at home the rest of the day. So I guess now, come to think of it, maybe we haven't been too busy for me to post, maybe I have just been lazy! :) On Thursday and Friday I had a reading workshop. Blek. I hate workshops. But now I only have 6 hours until I have enough hours to renew my certificate in January! So that's good! Basically that is just one more workshop, which I will be completing on July 30. Well, I just wanted to blog a little to update on what we've been up to lately. Hopefully soon we'll do something cool that I can post pictures of! Stay cool friends!

No comments: