***This post is not for the weak stomached blog-reader****
I had heard these mom horror stories of moms finding babies in their cribs covered in poop. My mother, for one, told me that my youngest sister Laura went through a phase where she woke up every morning covered in her own poop. Well I guess you could say, we have entered our very own poop phase.
For awhile now, Kailey has been waking up most mornings with a very nasty, leaky, poopy diaper. We have been having to strip her, bathe her, strip the bed, scrub the bed, etc. It's NOT fun. To say the least.
But now, I am afraid, we have another very nasty twist in our poop phase.
It is called the "I'm going to poop, strip, and smear phase".
A month or so ago, I went into Kailey's room after her nap, and she was standing in her crib completely naked, clothes piled on the floor. It wasn't so bad.
Today however, was a different bird.
We went in to get our very sneaky, quiet daughter, only to find her sitting in her crib with her shirt only hanging on to her by it's arms (The rest of it was behind her head), no pants, no diaper, and a clump of poo sitting her crib. The poo was smeared on the bed, on her body, and most disgustingly, on her face.
My mom asked the doctor, when Laura went through her poop phase, if it would harm her if she ate it. The doctor said "It's her own poop, so she'll be fine".
I REALLY hope Kailey didn't do that, but I guess we'll never know.
I don't like this phase.
Here I go again.
14 years ago






1 comment:
haha glad i left before that happened. gotta take the poop along with the fun stuff!
Post a Comment