Saturday, February 7, 2009

Playing Kitchen

Kailey got a play kitchen for Christmas. It is one of those toddler ones, that the kids can crawl through and the other side is a living room. She enjoys playing with it alot. I am just amazed at how smart she is. I mean I know I am biased, but she is smart! The kitchen has a stove with a pot and a spoon. The other day, she started walking around the house "stirring" the pot with the spoon. Then she would dip the spoon into the pot and pretend to eat what she cooked! It is so precious! Here are some pics of her playing with the kitchen! (Some of them are a bit blurry, due to the fact that she rarely sits still!)





1 comment:

Ashley said...

Zoey got that kitchen for Christmas, and she loves it! She is not quite to the stirring and eating part yet. That is too cute!