Friday, January 26, 2018

House Reno Part Two

The kitchen of the house was redone about 8 years ago. It is not our favorite, so we will probably redo it at some point, but for now we just continued the flooring and the paint color. We also ended up replacing the faucet...but when I took these pictures we hadn't done it yet! We also replaced the light fixtures in the dining room, kitchen, and breakfast nook.

Kitchen Before/After (for now):


There is an awkward breakfast nook on the other side of the fridge. I say awkward, because the previous owners built two pantries, and now there is really not room to put a table, without blocking the paintries or the laundry room. So, for now, we built a window seat, and eventually we are going to put open farmhouse shelving on the long wall. I chose to use Pioneer Woman pillows for the window seat because she is my spirit animal.

Breakfast Nook Before/After:



We continued the flooring/wall color into the laundry room. My favorite part of the laundry room is the drying rack that we installed!

Laundry Room Before/After:


That is all for part two!

No comments: