Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bluebonnet Pics 2011

You may remember this post from last year. My how things have changed in a year! I am not huge and pregnant, and we have a 10 month old baby girl! Yesterday we decided to take the girls to take their bluebonnet pictures. I got them these adorable shirts (from the BowDaciousBaby shop on etsy)for Easter, so we decided to make them Easter Bluebonnet Pictures!

We went to a giant field of them first, and Makenna was having the time of her life. Kailey on the other hand, was being a whiny baby and would not cooperate! But, surprisingly, we got a few that turned out pretty well.


Then, we found another small ditch of bluebonnets, and took some more, and they turned out pretty cute! I had to keep Makenna from eating the bluebonnets, by putting eggs in her hands, but hey it works!







If you want to see more pics (and by more, I mean 23409340983498) you can check out my album on my facebook page. :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Kailey's hair looks super cute! Great pictures!

Mary said...

Your girls are sooo stinking cute, and are getting big so fast!! What happened to your BABY?!? lol :)