Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A blog award

My friend Leslie nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Leslie is one of my many roomies from college! (And probably my most favorite one..but don't tell the others!)



So, the rules are
Thank the person who nominated you for this award.--Thanks, Leslie!
Copy the award & place it on your blog.
Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
Nominate 7 bloggers
Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.

1. I turned the big 28 yesterday. Woo hoo!

2. I have narrowed the baby names down to 3 names for the first name and 2 for the middle name.

3. I have chosen my baby bedding for the little girl inside of me. Here is a pic:


4. I have a major phone phobia. I hate talking on the phone. Mainly I hate calling people...I'm always afraid they won't know who I am or that it will be awkward. So if I don't call you, it isn't because I don't love you, it's because I have a phobia.

5. I am a reality show junkie. I watch pretty much all of them.

6. Sometimes I get lonely (especially since my friend Erin moved away) because Casey and I always move around so much we never get to keep good friends for long. :( I miss all of you!

7. I love Vera Bradly, and my favorite pattern currently is Purple Punch:


Here are the people I nominate:

1. Melissa
2. Jenn
3. Ashley
4. Erin
5. Michelle
6. Kenya
7. Casey (He is more of a Handsome blogger though!)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I have a phone phobia too! I recently came out of the dark ages and got text messaging. It's a lifesaver!

Ashley said...

I have a phone phobia too! I feel exactly the same way you feel. I hardly ever talk on the phone. Blech.

Leslie said...

I love that bedding! So cute! I hate talking on the phone too. I really hate calling parents, even if it's a "good" call. It's always awkward.

Unknown said...

I love the bedding & I have phone phobia too!! I beg Jared to make calls for me!!