Monday, November 16, 2009

13 week appointment

I know I haven't blogged in awhile, mainly due to the fact that our computer crashed. So, we have been either bringing mine home from work, or using one from church. Things have been going well around here. I am definitely feeling pretty tired lately, but at least it's for a good reason! I went for my (almost) 13 week appointment today, and the heartbeat was strong. Things are looking good so far, which I am incredibly thankful for. This past weekend we went and got our family pics and Kailey's 2 year old pics made at Portrait Innovations. I will most definitely post some, I am just waiting until after Thanksgiving, since they are Christmas-y. (It is one of my major pet peeves when people just skip right over the Holiday where we are supposed to be thankful and go straight to the one where we get lots of gifts..). School has been challenging lately, to say the least. This is probably one of my worst groups of sixth graders that I have ever had. They just are so apathetic about everything. About their behavior, about what we are learning, about turning their work in. It is is just incredibly discouraging to work so hard on preparing things for them, and then for them to act the way they do. I started my favorite novel study today though (The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe), and that always puts me in a great mood, even if the kids are still acting the fool. Well anyway that is a short little update for all of you who have been wondering how things are going. I'll post pics soon.

No comments: