I haven't posted in awhile! I guess that is due to the fact that not much out of the ordinary has been happening in the Williams' household! We have just been trying to get back in the routine after Christmas Break, mainly. This past weekend I celebrated my 27th birthday (I know. 3 years from 30. Pretty freaky). It was probably one of the best birthdays ever because Casey and I dropped Kailey off at her Grammy's house in Kingwood, and then spent a couple nights in downtown Houston. We shopped at the Galleria and ate lots of yummy food. It was great because Casey basically just let me go where I wanted and do what I wanted without complaining at all! It was really sweet of him. I really enjoyed it a lot. Other than that, we haven't been doing much!
Kailey is 13 1/2 months old now and full swing into the table foods. It is somewhat overwhelming trying to figure out what to feed her. She is definitely "over" the jar foods and wanting to eat by herself. Some things she likes right away, then others it takes some getting used to. I just keep hoping I am feeding her enough! If any of you mommies out there have suggestions of some good table foods to try, send them my way! Other than that, Kailey is pretty much just running everywhere and trying to become more and more independent as the days go by. It is hard to believe how old she is!
Well..that is about it. I'll post pics soon!
Here I go again.
14 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment